Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Daily News: Series 1

Welcome to Political Divide blog!

In this blog entry I would like to introduce what I hope will become a daily series, or at least near daily, ie whenever possible. In this series I will be posting videos, articles, and so on containing news stories about the goings on around the US and the world. I may sometimes update these Daily News posts throughout the day as news comes in, or perhaps make new posts for new information. I will see how things go.

I am going to try to cover what I think are the more important stories, and whatever I think is interesting. Whenever a major event happens, I will be separating it into it's own entry so that it gets the focus it needs, and can be discussed in its own thread.

So with out further ado, here are some of the stories of the day I think people should know about.


First up is a series of videos uploaded by Moxnews on current events in Egypt. Many protesters killed and injured, death toll rising.






Another video uploaded by Moxnews regarding the delaying of the opening of marijuana retail stores in Washington state.





Next up is a video uploaded by The Young Turks regarding a voter ID bill signed into law in the state of North Carolina.





Next up is a video uploaded by RT (Russia Today) US branch. This is a story about a 15 year old boy who has been taken off a heart transplant list due to his grades in school.






That is all for now. I am sure more will come as the day progresses. Be sure to subscribe to the channels featured in this entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment